Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Woohaa...

...well, after your request, dcver, im now audiobloging:) So from now on youre able to hear the songs I talk so much about. Got the day off, so I had some time to find out how to do it... Its pretty weird, I have the whole week untill saturday off. So theres alot of cleaning to do; I havent even picked up a sock since two weeks... Ill try to edit the previous posts so the songs Ive recomended will be available to, and to perhaps refer to songs more often:)

Well first song off must be "Selinas melody fountain" from the serena maneesh promo I got yesterday. Think the album will be out in septemer/october, if im not remembering quite wrong....

Damned, I have to work tonight as well. One good thing except for the money is the laundry opportunity...

Anyhow heres a list of songs ive written about in earlier posts;

4 comments:

DCveR said...

Great! Way to go!!!

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Thnx:)

DCveR said...

Oh, tech tip: edit your html and add target="_blank" to your links so that they can open in new windows, that way readers can follow a link and then go back reading you blog.

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Ok now Im too tired and fucked up to understand how, but Ill give it a try next time:)