Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Totally drained...

...and trying to drink myself tired after work. Work was ok and the tip also, but alot of morrons in the clientel; perhaps it has become a too common place... Anyhow I met the very eager girl from friday again:) She looks abit puzzled and says:
-I saw you at the festival.
-uh.... I uttered.
-I just noticed you. She says. Hmmm... Its obvious she doesnt remeber friday, so I say
-yeah I noticed you too; ripping my piercing off in an attempt to strangle me with your tounge...
-what...?
-yeah you were here on friday after øya. I state, and grin wickedly...
-dont you remember? She turns completely pale and stares away, while her girlfriend gets stars in her eyes, waiting for some intrigueing updates.
Ten minutes after they are both gone:) While me and Johnny gets extra gasoline on the fire we alreaddy lit up for all our "guests", as we cant stop laughing at them or insulting them in the evilest manners behind their backs. Evil, wicked bartenders:D You should all go places yould be accepted, appreciated and entertained!!!

Music for the moment is sianspheric with their song "I like the ride" from their somnium album. Music fit to try to get tired to... Abit red house painters-ish...(it seemed to slip under cat power...consider that a beginners mistake...)

Well, so much for my four days off; I have to get up at one to go to work again... Thats two days freetime working. Hopefully things will get better when the summer is gone...

3 comments:

DCveR said...

Bartenders...bah! Damned drunkards!
Trust me, I'll never go back working as a bartender again!
;)

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

He-he! Well, we are very close to the source...

DCveR said...

Come to think of it I'm drinking a lot less now!