Sunday, August 14, 2005

Last night...

...was pretty calm at work, but it got abit late, so Ive just got up from bed and is supposed to be at work in 1,5hours... Theres a bigbang concert tonight so theres gonna be crowded, stuffed with musicindustrypeopleandhangarounds... Tip will hopefully get high rate. And I could use some of that now.

Else ive did this horoscope thing, im turning really superstitious as ive had three wierd dreams in a row, at one time I puked blood at mir, wich at the same time was a healthcare centre, the next day I ran around naked in the offices of an insurance company were I also lived, this night I dreamed that my entire head felt weird, then I started to bleed from my nose, till eventually blood poured out from my eyes. Then it suddenly stopped and I cleaned up the mess and woke up... Anyhow heres what the horoscope says;

How You Approach Life and How You Appear To Others
You are very strong-willed and proud, but intensely private and not easy to know well. Behind your quiet exterior lies a great deal of emotional depth, sensitivity, complexity, and also fierce determination. When you want something you go after it rather quietly but insistently and wholeheartedly - and you usually get it.

The Inner You: Your Real Motivation
Proud and intensely individual, you really want to stand out, to be the very best you can be, and to be recognized and appreciated for your unique contributions. Doing something well and being respected for it is extremely important to you, and you cannot tolerate being in the background, taking orders from others, or being "just one of the team". You must put your personal stamp on whatever you do, and direct your own course in life. You need to have a place where you can shine, express yourself creatively, and be the one in charge.

Well that solved everything, and Im really enlightened... Hmmm... perhaps Ill try tarot decks nexttime, or runes, or a hand scan, or...

think this is it for mystical shit!

No comments: