Friday, August 19, 2005

Just hanging out...

...in my bunker. Been here since I got home from work on wednesday, not moving a toenail outside. Think that was about time as I discovered some new muscles and nervestrings that constantly appears to get familiar with this not that tired and exhausted me. Was supposed to cean up this dunghole, go to the laundry and visit mathias yesterday, but I ended up with a cracked version of anno 1503, a season of seinfeld(and to my grand surprise it was kind of funny:o...I used to hate that series...), and ended up falling asleep watching "fantastic four". Which was not very good either... Rasputinas "watch tv" ought to fit now. Funny how managing boredom is easy when you are really tired...

-Me, just hanging out...

Some more songs for the day is my bloody valentine with their "off your face" from the glider ep and "when you sleep" and "soon" from loveless. I just keep coming back to that band. I also found an instrumental ep ive never heard before so heres "instrumental A".

Heres also two songs from pit er pats shakey album; "scared sorry" & "cake peg". I love the weird lyrics and twisted sound:)

As for the outside world british homesecretary states that there is no such thing as total security. And that an attack on main financial institutions are inevitable. Welcome to the world! If the main focus in western politics had been equality and fair sharing of resources, as they claim, and not to fuck less powerful/poorer people over to earn money and keep this present status quo up and running, it probably wouldnt be that many people finding it desireable to blow up themselves, or others for that matter....

Also I found this on the web, hmmm. I got this very same logo on my sweather;
-Shoulder of my hood...
Hehe... Perhaps wear it next time I go to germany. (Last time I was there I just sat on a bus from prague to oslo with my girlfriend and the bus got raided twice by police armed with machineguns, last time they only wanted to talk to me, and see my passport to "ensure" that I was still on the bus and not had got of inside germany... I feel so safe with these new surveilance systems!) The logo is from an argentinian direct action group called yomango. They did some really nice actions in argentina against companies earning money on the economic collapse a few years ago...

Well, enough bloging for today, got to clean up myself and the mess I produced for the last two weeks....


Posted by Picasa

No comments: