Monday, August 08, 2005

Last night was....

...fantastic! Serena Maneesh invited to a closed concert at last train and delivered GRAND! Cant wait until I get hold of their record!!! And for me (and el capitane) complaining about the lack of norwegian indie/noise band; fuck off! This concert was the best this year, even better than sonic youths hit parade at roskilde!!!

-I want to settle down and live happily ever after on a serena mareesh concert...

The place was stuffed to the brim, but I managed to get a place on top of the bar(!) and had perfect vision. Some people complained that the sound was too loud, while others stuffed small glow-in-the-dark thingeys in their ears; fuck that!! I dont need ears after this!!!

After the concert I went for a beer at Mono, but too amazed and disapointed in the greyness of the world(greyness=lack of assembly to a Serena Maneesh concert...) I decided to head home and finish Neil Gaimans stardust. Wich prooved to be a very good idea...

On saturday I went to Garage with Tommy and met up with Marie for a few beers. As we were totally drained for energy the beer went down really slow. After that I met Mathias, and we ended up on a nachspiel at my place drinking vinegar-flavoured wine(-yuck!) untill dawn.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: