
-my female personality in bloom....
Went to meet øyvind yesterday, and went for a few beers on this local place called waldemars. Cheap beer(the only place near here), and not very good, but very expencive pizza. Dont think I will be a frequent face around there... Bad music to:o
Great thing though; I got this phone from my boss telling me I got a free daycard on saturdays øya-festival! Then I got three days covered:) And I discoverd that my newfound love, serena maneesh, is playing on thursday!!! Dinosaur jr., with the originalcrew, also plays thursday! Sonic youth on friday!! I have to work both friday and saturday, but ill manage to see sonic youth and golike hell on my bike back to work... Then my friend ketil and datarock is playing on saturday.
Im supposed to be the doorman on saturday, and I dont look forward to it; its gonna be hellish with the probably too drunk festival crowd...
Else I discovered this in todays media; Im soooo jealous!! Hopefully they might be like robin hood, and I am very poor.... gimme, gimme, gimme!!!
Later tonight Im at work and then Im opening tomorrow; gonna be tough to get up... Better be careful with nachspiel after work... I was planning a meeting with sakari to discuss what the new NAG-pages was supposed to be like, but Ill guess its gonna have to wait till next week. Im so good at delaying things. On the other hand Ive got alot of things to do tomorrow every day:)

1 comment:
That 'job' in Brazil was a real masterpiece! If those guys get away they will be anonismously remembered and rich, if they get caught they still can manage to get rich selling the movie rights... Unless of course they get killed in the meantime.
Post a Comment