
-Someone`s looking tipsy... Wooha!!
Yesterdays festival turned out swell... I didnt manage to get out untill six, but I managed to see satyricon, wich I havent seen since we were like sixteen and rehearsed at the same studio, and went to the same school. I find the music somewhat boring, but its been a long time since I was into metal. After satyricon we went to see saul williams. Of some stupid reason he was playing on the smallest stage so it got too crowded... The sound and the experience itself was much better at Blå earlier this spring... Sonic youth delivered all they could!! It was really great:D
They started out with "golden blue", as they did on roskilde, and continued with songs from the last two albums for the first half. Then they turned over to older material, and was joined by jim o`rourke and mats gustafsson. The hole thing ended in a huge breathtaking wave of guitar and noise. Sonic youth at their best!!!
After we went to møllers, as it was impossible to get in somewhere else, and had a few beers. As our group became smaller and smaller as people left for home, me and anders decided to hit mono and went for a "last" beer there. As anders managed to stick to this plan, I got stuck and too drunk, and even had to run away from this extreemely insistant chick who wanted to carry me home. Its really scary when girls just come over, sticks her tounge in your mouth and says -Come here! without even introducing themselves. When I try to explain this she answered;
-I saw you at the festival.
-oh, cool, when was that? I ask trying to reach out my hand to introduce myself. Then she tries to choke me with her tounge, me up against a corner.
-hey, Ive got a girlfriend, I cant do this... I lie, trying to sqeeze myself from the trap
-well, I dont care, she says, and tries to hold me close by grabbing my nosering and drag me to her for another kiss. Suddenly the piercing slips and she holds it staring acusingly at me
-Ha, its fake you coward! She utters. I snap the ring from her fingers, and starts putting it back on
-Hehe, its not! I defend myself. With the piercing back on she tries to kiss me again, but then I see a clearing in the crowd and sofie(a girl I work with) standing in the other end, so I quickly jump away and head right to her. safe! After that I didnt see the girl again... I dont know why, but I think its spooky when girls (guys too, I think...) approach me like that. In some weird way I seem to attract this approach; it has happened several times before. One case was this girl I met who stated;
-you are just like me! I am sleeping at your place, just as you know! Then I ended up too drunk, and she carrying me home to my place, where she stayed for three days, not seem to care if I went to work or not... Another time a girl was accusing me of being gay, as I denied this we started talking, after a while I go to the toilet. When Im done shes waiting outside pushing me back in. In one way I like this femme fatal approach, but when it gets too weird (like when she dont wanna know your name, or tries to jump you on a filthy public urinal...) I turn into this total getthehelloutofthis mode...
Enough of that; In the outside world bush says he will not outrule miltary action against Iran. This is not the first time. The most scary part is that Iran is just inbetween Afghanistan and Iraq, wich is "controled" by us troops. I find it very spooky that usa, with friends, might control the entire area in the name of socalled freedom and democracy. What happens after that? Syria? Then they would "control" the entire region from the mediteranian to pakistan. One clever guy said in the middle of the nineteenth century that he who controls central asia controls the world. Well, its not very far away. With the war on terror as an excuse, us have pushed the region into either friendly or evil. They use their friends to build military facilities in exchange for trade agreements, also supercorrupt and oppressive regimes. Their evil neighbours is then invaded and occupied, with grand us corporations on contract, even before an interim government is on foot. This is an economical venture, and not defence of the us borders. It really makes me sick...
Some music for the day is Pinback with fortress from their "summer in abaddon" album, and of course everything of sonic youth...
Else some happy news; Scott Levine, grand spammer, has been convicted and is facing up to 640years in prison... I couldnt find it now, but I read an article about this other spammer who got caught and charged. He stated in the court that he didnt find any wrong in spaming people. People, sick and tired of being spamed, started this internet campaign wich purpose was to spam this guy in real life. The home address was spread across the net, and people started to order things by mail in this weasels name. This ended up with three daily dumpsters in his garden full of letters, brocheurs, and lots of crap no one wants. After awhile the postal service denied to deliver anymore mail to the guy at all. Imagine this guy tries to find his electricity bill, phone bill, or his moms annual christmas card...
Sad news though is that the brazilian bankrobbers got caught:(

No comments:
Post a Comment