Sunday, July 31, 2005

Woke up too...

...damned late, saw two episodes of simpsons, and now lenola is asking if I want to see a volcano.
Yesterday was pretty easy at work as everything moved slower than the usual saturday, except for one very drunk finish guy who wanted to make a big fuzz about things. Well, it ended up pretty well, and without any injuries. Two giggeling girls even called me a tease:)

After, when we were cleaning up the place, I found a pretty scary note on the flor;
  • wanna go to the movies?
  • Ill pay you 500,-...
  • PLEEEAAAASSSSE!?!
If this was a pick up-thingey I feel really sorry for that person. But it might be a new proffesion, if you go to the movies like three times a day; yould earn 1500.-, if you then work three days a week it would be a pretty decent income... Hmmm... need to find this person and become a filmgeek asap!

As tip was really bad, I couldnt pay for my cigarettes on the nachspiel, so ill have to get down on the pub to pay my debt. Probably get a beer to sleep early, as im opening tomorrow. Its payday over the weekend so things will get swell again:) But thank god for our creditcard agreement at work. Its like this mighty card of eternally buying what you cant afford when you are broke... Really nice, but scary... Ill consider nameing it "precious"...

Ive got two questions for you (if theres anybody out there...)

  1. How can I publish audiofiles in this blog, like music I recomend?
  2. What the hell should I download when Ive seen all simpsons episodes several times?

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Go to the blogger help :D and download 'Southpark' -> but nothing can beat the Simpsons anyway!

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

I have seen all the soyh park episodes too; where the hell is my substitute!?! bI guess itll end up in the bottom of a fernet branca bottle...

Anonymous said...

If you don't care too much about the RIAA (which I take more or less as a given) you could just upload an MP3 file to whereever and link it up as normal (or even better in a miniature pop-up).

Playing it safer, or if you don't have FTP access to anywhere decent you could check out www.audioblog.com. I haven't tried it myself as I prefer the free, thieving method mentioned before.

-M

Anonymous said...

Oh...
And as for your cartooney urges. Check out Invader Zim.

:)
-M

Yvonne said...

Then watch Garfield. If you already have then...nothing worth seeing's left :P:D