...It seems they have discovered a new planet, bigger than pluto at the outskirts of our solar system. The first thing that hits my mind is; what does this do to astrology?
Yesterday was disturbing... Managed to pull some really stupid stuff together after the napoo concert... I should stop playing with fire and start to not be amused by driving everything into a ditch. Hopefully this wont lead to a too intence aftermath.... I opened the bar yesterday, then had a few beers with siva and stian. After that I met Atle for the first time in yonks, but he got really drunk as we had some whiskeys on this heavy metal place, I cant remember its name, untill I lost him, or he lost me... Just had to drink away some bad consiousness(probably not how its written...)
"....digging the hole a whole lot deeper now, as two people share a hole..."
-carrisas wierd
The other one involved thinks the solution to this mess, is that I should get a girlfried asap... Well, I dont think I want to... But this has to stop anyway...
Else Im encouraging evrybody to sign this petition... As I am trying to learn something from the last days events. And that might be the next to my least- good-at-thing. It took me like 27 years to learn the fact that one actually could get hurt from getting a snowball in the eye... Better pay more attention this time as people might get seriously hurt emotionally, wich may cause the wounds a very slow healing... Just talked to her on the phone, and things are not ok:( My nerves could use some more of that laphroaig 10 year old single isle malt scoth whiskey I had too much of yesterday or perhaps a date with old friend fernet barnca, but ill skip that in some urge of sensibility or perhaps a lack of a lack of better judgement....
Got to go and put up some posters for work, herjulv made this really neat one for a country-band called mao with mao tse tung as the body of a banjo:) After that im supposed to guard the door, as beatles did that yesterday and wednesday. Hopefully ill suddenly fall into a hole in the ground and stay there till they discover timetravel....
Saturday, July 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment