Sunday, July 10, 2005

Ugly casanovas...

...on the stereo with barnackles from their "sharpen your teeth" album, as I dry the sleep from my eyes after a both cozy and rather scaring saturday... Was at my brothers birthdayparty on Nesodden bbqing and sunbathing... It was nice, and I met Tomas for the first time since he left for fiji, australia, and southeast asia.

Afterwards I went down to work and had a few beers with herjulv before he called it a draw around half past elleven. As I sat reading, finishing my beer, before heading home this girl comes over and asks if I want to come sit with them, or if they can sit with me. After some chit-chatin about this and that, the most eager of them starts this "what do you do?, and so on "-routine, so as a response to this, I ask her back. This proved to be a fatal mistake as it started an hour long monologue of;
  • how grand her job was at the ministry of employment as a 1. secretary
  • how great the beuracrazy worked for the people in the unemployment line
  • how nice the hierarchy was for the employed in the ministries
  • how far she "climbed"(from secretary to 1. secretary in 5 years...)
  • how good she was at sucking up to her bosses
  • how nice it was to really be part of something bigger
  • and so forth with lots of scary shit....
Stuck in this hellhole of a conversation, trying to be polite as the mouthdiarea got more and more intence, and filled my head with swedish high frequent squeals, I waited for the golden opportunity to get the hell out of there. After another 20 minutes they both decided to go to the lavvy. Decisive, swift, and totally terrified I fled the scene!

Echo is your love followed me all the way home. Over and over again; "want to see the world... burn it black!" What is it with swedes and conformity!?!

Todays still abit slow as I try to get my nerves fringed out by drinking alot of cofee. Im starting to feel more and more uneasy as alot of cigarettes helps the coffein to accomplish this newly accuired project of mine. Still havent got to the guys in Edinburgh, Indymedia.no claims that there are three arrested; wich I suppose means three arrested norwegians...

Now ive just finished watching this grand video. I think Im gonna drop the next whole year festival and go to this one instead; nice people, illuminating lectures, three concerts, brainwashed kids, proud parents, and a cause to bleed for. And, not least; a Swede!!!:)

Think I need more cofee....

No comments: