Saturday, July 02, 2005

drunk as....

a duck, im still trying to figure things out. All the other guys ate mushrooms last night, but I didnt. Still everything is a vivid chaos, or perhaps more lucid.... Ive dreamed to much weird stuff, and cant seem to cope (I know its the third festival week, and this should be concidered). Suddenly I find myself all around the festival area with no goal or attention to anything, but still manage to follow my stern planned program, and meet lots of people I usually would aviod. Everything is rolling at too high speed and can do nothing but follow along. Perhaps a week of hideing in the basement will do good... Im still not certain if I will stay for the anti-bush demonstaration here in denmark, or if im just gonna go home, or if im going to the G8 protests in scotland. The last one would be cool but heavy. Let everything else decide!!!

Saw "the other side of sonic youth" last night. Me and morten was the only ones from the camp attending as black sabbath with ozzy was playing at the same time; it was really grand. Rock and noise combined to a wet dream....

Else the shape is wierd(IbeforeE). My stamina is still both scary and asstonishing. In my eyes, that is...

Jacob had to go to the hospital today but that came as no surprice; he should concider his heartcondicion. The doctor told him to lax, so he turned his attention from beer to booze. Its ok now, but hes riding the wrong horse at times. Waze was the most concerned although he should concider himself first as he woke in a puddle of pee 200 meters from his tent last night:P

Greatest concerts yesterday was of course the noisey part of sonic youth and the ponys. It was this years portwine concert at twelwe o`clock in the morning. The band deliverd and so did the port, granting me an extra festival day, wich the evil wicked karmaqueen is now trying to steal back as I wait for the hidden cameras to start their concert.

No comments: