Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I just...

...love this picture. Its from Nørrebro in copenhagen, right next to ungeren, it always makes me smile. Probably why I put it out now as Im bored to death in front of the computer, and Im out of cigarettes:0 This day is a total sucker... Only bad news, bad state, no smoke, no toiletpaper, no money on my account, no food in the fridge, no beer, no pain killers, no new movies, no money left on my cell phone, no calls, and best of all no energy left in me....



Bush got the award for this years stupidest statement about terrorists; "They never stop thinking about ways to harm america, and neither do we!" As I should have said it myself:)

As seam is singing about some port in charlestone Im trying to decide wether im going out for some fun or stay home and get more bored.... Should be an easy decision, but my brain is cotton, and my feet are very lazy... I still know I need cigarettes, and that Im probably going to freak out... Cheers!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DCveR said...

"It's no good you trying to sit on the fence
And hope that the trouble will pass
'Cause sitting on fenses can make you a pain in the ass"
(Turn it Up - Alan Parson's Project)
Cheer up man!
;)

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

hehe! I might prefer being a pain in the ass; my way of unsubscribing responsibilities:)

Dan said...

you're not all about brute force then, are you? after all, that's not what indie music is all about, haha.

discussion commenced.