Monday, July 11, 2005

Its too...

... hot outside, so I decided to try and start on the art page, or rather pages. Ive made one page with paints and drawings, there will be a cv comming, and there will be a page with more obscure projects, both dead and ongoing. I had some difficulties with the cv, but i think ill manage to get it up in a readable manner pretty soon...

Found some new bands worth listening to;
I also got the new pedro the lion "tour ep", with a fantastic cover version of cat powers "metal heart". Wich led me into a three hour cat power-session last night. Chan marshal is grand!!!

Todays plan is to meet up with mathias sometime after six, and also fix the everlasting tent-problem with espen and asbjørn. I hate that murphy guy, espesially the fact that he is absolutely right at times!

My eye is much better, so now I can quit the unintendently accuired pirate image. Most important of all; I can see with both eyes again, and the world proves itself not to be a foggy, 2-d soup, and its suddenly huge (at least bigger than 20 square meters...)

3 comments:

DCveR said...

Man, you should get us an audioblog...or at least include some links to the bands and musics you mention.

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

ok, ill try to be more opensourced. but ill still advise u to get to a filesharingclient...

DCveR said...

I've been using file sharing for a long time... consider the last comment more as a chalenge than a real request.
;)
And the result so far is great, the blog has become more appealing.