Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Officially dead...

...as I cant find my cellphone(not stolen this time) or get to my e-mail(wich isnt stolen either). I could contact the world outside by just going there, but Im too hung over as I celebrated my 29th time around the sun yesterday. Not that I put alot of effort into it; just went to work for a few beers, and to fetch my phone(yes, I forgot it there on saturday...). Joachim then threatened to not let me leave, so, in a hurry, I bought a bottle of wine & a packet of cigarettes and got out before he noticed:P Now Im in need of a theme-park of tranquilizers...

I just woke up and watched hitchhikers guide to the galaxy(I finally managed to see it through) and constantine; both a complete waste of time! The first one was totally fucked up as it looked like a cheap bbc-production with a hughe budget, the latter was to thin to be anything close to preacher. Sad!

Listening to 31 knots, and thier song "breathe to please them", hopefully this will kick my brain and nerves close to effective again, or not.

My biggest fear has come true; Im not going to strangedays:= I cant get anyone to take my shifts at work. So me, my tent and mysleepingbag will be left to nothing but weeping untill august:(

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday! I read your previous post and I would be pissed off too if somebody used a photograph of me without my permission just to suit their "context". As for the movies, after those awful Matrix sequels it'll be a long time before I trust a Keanu Reeves movie.

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Thanx:)I sure was pissed, or maybe more amazed. Im coming with an update on that, as Im waiting for the other guys in the pic to decide wther or not we are going to do something about it. They have more troubles with it at work than me; my boss just started laughing...