Sunday, July 17, 2005

Drinking coffe...

...and browsing other peoples blogs. Isanely amounts of them:0 A thing that hits me is how amused I am over other peoples lives, I really enjoy reading about other people. Spooky!

Robin, my flatmate, is watching Janis dog , kompis, this week. It was totally hillarious when I came home with my eyepatch last night, he seemed totally terrified, and when I took it off he followed me around everywhere totally excited. I then put it back on, and he suddenly ran away tails between his legs... Ive think ive got the-opposite-evil-eye:)

Music for today is savath and salavas apropat album, slow and soothing.

I also found out that my brain is more female than male; 53,33 female and 46.67 male, my sexy brasilian name turnes out to be Travadero matos, and in my last life I used to be an lazy russhian alchemist who ended up being buried alive, or I was a forlorn philospher in burma getting hanged for treason... My god, I love tools who help me get to know me better!!

6 comments:

DCveR said...

I wouldn't trust any of those internet quizes. The last one I tried had four pages of questions to give out a random answer. Same as a japanese 'translator' that was suppose to give the japanese version of ocidental names, also random answers. And another long quiz had the results depending in only one of the answers.

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

hehe! I trust them with all my heart, that is as they reflect every serious approach to life itself; one have to see the seriouness in life as occational. Just as supprised the looks on your own face when coincidents strike, as in every other matter of things. U cant prophecy things, and u cant stick to the same plan your entire life:)

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

to correct myself, everything might happen!!!

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

and that is the greatest part!!!

Icylyrics said...

Since your brain is said to be more female than male, does this mean you are now a better driver and have a difficult time deciding what to wear to work each morning?

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

As I dont drive, im not sure... But I need hours in the morning though:) Now I see why....