Friday, December 30, 2005

At last...


...the last workingday this year! Yesterday went boom, and there were shitloads to do at work, but the tip was grand:) Hopefully tonight will be calm. And then Im not working untill the fifth of january:) Hopefully Ill get to do some drawing and relax abit...

I was planning to go to svening to celebrate newyearseve but itll only be too much fuzz to get there as it is located about four hours outside Oslo. So Ill eat dinner(breakfast) at Mathias, and then head for Hjelmsgate 3. Think that will be swell as well:)

Anyhow; Happy New Year to all off you!!!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Happy New Year! Try to keep the festivities marginally safe ;)

bunnyjo georg said...

I've started early...been drinking for the last 24 hours...my stomach is rebelling as I also had some Recess Peanut Butter Cups after abstaining for two weeks. But that don't stop me!

Have a great, happy, wildy-crazy New Year's Eve. I'll catch you up on all my antics next week!

DCveR said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Fredag
27-01-2006

Jazz Club Loco præsenterer VINTERJAZZ 06
Kirsten Ketsjer the Rock Band · Paragraf 1-2-3 · Lolita Industri
22-05 Entré 70 kr. (hele huset)