Saturday, December 10, 2005

Oh...


...just discovered that it was a week since Ive written here... The entire week has past by like a speedtrain, and suddenly I discovered it was gone. hmm, evil wicked time....
Sunday was calm, just laxed at home and ended up with a few beers with betales and jens at work. Monday was working night, tuesday I cant remember, wednesday was jam! at deichmanske/mir for immigrant kids, thursday was both jam! and working late, friday was oversleeping for jam!, then get øyvind by for the weekend and gt to lvl 60 at wow, then working late and meeting blinddategirl and nachspiel on top of that... Today is Runars birthday, I'm supposed to win the lottery again and then off to work.... Phew! that should summarize it...

On monday we're having christmas party at work, it's abit scary as there is a rumor that we are going to have a lecture on whiskey before the party starts. Last time we had wine and booze tasting it went totally wild. Situation at 16.00;
  • me, totally smashed, trying to escape to get some sleep
  • joachim trying to prevent me by chasing me topless in circles in and out of the bar and backyard, untill we toppled a table including spilling some guests coffee...
  • when I finally managed to escape to the backstage for some sleep, I was woken up by the boss as the entire board was supposed to have a meeting there(say hello to the new bartender:)
So Ive got to be careful on that whiskey! Anyhow, after that we've having this resturant for ourselves, also with free bar; spooky as hell:)

I also prmised viking and dcver to post a pic of my computer; well here it is....

9 comments:

DCveR said...

Thanks. Just one doubt, what is the mechanism on the front, the golden cogs thingy?

Mike said...

Interesting. You should try a fishtank next, with water and fish and all.

I want to know more about these jam! things...

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

dc; its the core of an old kookooclock I built in to hide a very ugly fan...

viking; Ill make a post about that one, but itll have to wait for later:)

Anonymous said...

i think i missed the prelude- why did they want a picture? and how come its wooden?

Mike said...

We wanted a picture because it is super cool. And it's super cool because it's wooden.

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Viking; thnx:) Im thinking about making som gotic churchwindows where the open areas are and illuminate from the inside...

Ale; well heres the explanation for both and the pre-lude:) http://runehablog.blogspot.com/2005/10/damned.html

Anonymous said...

thanks! nooow i'm briefed :)

super cool is right !

bunnyjo georg said...

Followed your link, and I could definately use some of that filosofi. I think. wink wink

bunnyjo georg said...

Hey, your wooden computer reminds me of that Robin Williams movie where he plays a cutter, a person who puts together movies about people's lives. He had the most awesomely organic computer and video editing set up - a gorgeous mix of highly-polished mohagany wood and technology. If I can remember the name of the movie, I'll clue you in. It might serve as great inspiration!