Thursday, December 29, 2005

An evening...


...with Magnet ought to be a pretty calm afair, but with too much whiskey and gingerale inside it can get pretty exhausting... I managed to get late for the concert as it started ten sharp, but what I saw was great, Even Johansen spellbinded the audience with his sad songs and showing of his skills as a natural born entertainer. Mood was really good, and the audience even worked as a choir, with the headlight on the dylan cover "lay, lady, lay". After the concert I hung out with some guys from work trying to avoid this really insistant girl who never seemed to give up... So after four -no, I dont wanna spend the night at your place, she finally called it a draw... After shitloads of drinking I finally managed to get home and have wine nachspiel alone. The place looked like a dunghole afterwards, and sad part is I cant remember if it was any fun, lol...

Yesterday was pretty weird at work, with nerves strung as hell from yesterdays escapades, I'm surprised I made it through the evening... Highlight was me being called "hore"(whore) by a very little blonde girl who tried to enter behind the bar to ask me if this illegal club, "nirvana", was open. After tossing her out from behind the bar, I had to admit I didnt know if nirvana was open. Dont know if I became a whore for not nowing or for not letting her walk behind the bar... Anyhow, after this little conversation the girl turned around and mumbled; -hore!

Well, its cleaning up the mess and then head for work again.... Meanwhile today's titletrack is the wrens with "this boy is exhausted" from their "the meadowlands" album...

No comments: