
...my sleepingpattern (if you can call it that) is back to normal. Last two days I think Ive slept like 20hours. At last!!! Been working the entire weekend, wich was really hard as I slept nada. Even had to drink loads of battery to keep me going. I really hate that; battery tastes like shit! Anyhow; its jam!-week, so i'm gonna fuck up my sleep, again, as Im supposed to get up before the birds untill friday....
First off for the bad news, chan marshals, aka cat power coming album was a total disappointment:( It seems as she is trying to hit a wider audience with some blues thingey wich not only destroys her previous original approach to twisted tones, and sad atmospheres; the most mainstream songs only sounds weird with her very special voice... Exceptions are "where is my love" and "hate", wich,at least, does not sound like an overpolished production. In total the album sounds like something joan osborne, or likewise, would have cooked together back in 96 to reach the a-lists on mainstream radiostations....
Good news is that I caught a rumor that High water marks have finished recording their second album; so now I'm only waiting for release dates:) Meanwhile enjoy Film school. Here with "harmed", and "he's a deep deep lake" from their selftitled album.

5 comments:
Sleep is GOOD!!! I used to spend weeks and weeks sleeping like 2-3 hours a day tops, pulling all-nighters a lot and such, but it takes its toll.
Now I sleep as much as I can!!! Still most times 6 hours a night is a luxury
Sleep is one of those things... I hate it, because it takes so much time. If I didn't have to sleep, I could do so much more in a day! So I stay up really late, but I fail to wake up early, and in the end I sleep more than I should in the first place!
dcver; sleep=evil, dreaming=grand:D All the time wasted on the state inbetween....
viking; You sound like me! but I always end up with the opposite math; I sleep much less than healthy... But then I also do more than healthy, wich is supposed to be good as well, so I wont fall into apathy,and so on.... Evil circles.... Damn!
Ha, evil circles...
Is it better to be always lazy or always tired?
Damn, I'm usually both at the same time!
yeah I recognize both, and they usualy stick toghether pretty close...
Post a Comment