...festival team is touring portugal, or rather southern portugal, algarve in february:) Gonna be swell to escape king winter for a week. First plan was mexico, but tickets got fucked, then we planned to go to istanbul, and suddenly ended up in algarve... Not as hot as mexico, but then I'm not very found of bathing anyway... The plan for this travel was mainly to have a goal to get me through evil wicked winter, and escape the "routines" here at home. Only thing planned so far is "bad moon rising", a grunge and indie club in lagos, else is for chance to decide...
Christmas past by pretty calm, in fact I didnt get out of bed at all on the 24th. Just saw loads of movies, 2 seasons simpsons, a bottle of wine and some cheese sandwiches... It's the fisrt time i've celebrated x-mas all by my self, wich was better than i imagined even without all the food and presents. I was invited to three places, but didnt bother either of them. Think this might be my new tradition:)
Last night I was out with Erlend, I started pretty early with an irish coffee, then over on beer and then shitloads of bruichladich(yummy!). This led to me being shitfaced about elleven and home in bed before midnight...
Magnet's playing tonight, hopefully that will be calmer...
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks to dick-head ex, I also spent Christmas eve and Christmas day alone. I agree, it isn't the worst that could happen. Hey, at least I wasn't fighting with anyone, as I would have had I stayed at my mom's. I enjoyed watching movies, shopping and eating crap food (the kind that curvy mavens like myself shouldn't indulge in!). Overall, it could have been FAAARR worse and maybe it will be my new tradition, as well!
Simpsons and wine... That works ;)
Man tired as we got after all the mess was over, your Christmas starts to look appealing.
Had a grand x-mas. celebrated the turn of the sun; not that I wanna credit any norse approach both nazi nor pagan, but lighter days are ahead; that I can celebrate!!
Post a Comment