
Yesterday was swell! Datarock delivered grand!! Woke up abit tired after work and a bottle of wine as sleeping medication... Abit hung over I ran around with posters, but after a few fernets it got better...
When I came back to work, the place was crowded with familiar faces, and also old friends from my schooldays. Perhaps abit too much at the very same moment. But very nice indeed:)
First band off was ungdomskulen, they played well, but I was alittle disappionted; The songs had shitloads of cool parts and very nice noise parts, but they didnt hang together tight enough. After that datarock entered the stage, with the entire ungdomskulen, kjetil møster on a sax, ++ Totally they were eight guys on the satge(band is usually no more than three...) having an insane jam on the stage. Everything went kaa-boom and the place was boiling!! Afterwards I had some beers with some old friends, and managed to spend some time with ketil....
Today I woke up and went to work as band contact for Johnny(johnny hide, number seven deli) and einar(jim Stärk). After some dining to fix the shape, I went and did all my x-mas shopping in 30mins(!). New personal record on that matter.
Then to top all I got a phone from runar telling me that band of horses coming album was waitng at mono!!!! I've tried to get hold of that one for a long time, and voila:D Smootchas all over!!!!

5 comments:
30 minutes! You are now my x-mas idol...
Yeah, like was your list two people long or something?!? Either that or you went to one mega-store and bought a bunch of gift cards. Yeah, I'll bet that's it....sneaky!
hehe, it was seven, so I ran to a bookstore and then to a dvd store:)
Good boy, great gifts. You get an "A"
Thanx:) But when it comes to giftcards; Ilove getting them, but hate to give them away... Here you can get these universal giftcards, wich is the best; if you're really broke you can buy food, and if thats not an issue you can spend it on music or a good book... But I never give them away myself as I see it as kind of cheap, or perhaps more the easy way out...
Post a Comment