...happy new year all! Been in bed since the red wine hit the toilet seat bigtime after some hard struggeling on new years eve. Saw two seasons of simpsons and one season of deadwood. Love the latter one, specially when i'm hung over as a duck...
Today I suddenly got an invite to see "narnia" from blinddategirl, and went there wich was really nice. The movie kind of sucked, but the company turned out grand, and now it turns we're probably meeting up tomorrow when "White birch" is playing at mono. The next date is to watch Lemony snickets"a series of unfourtunate events" at my place on saturday... Don't know where this is heading... Had a great time anyway:)
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You get points for loving Deadwood, Art Boy! And unless you are truly without a comic heart and soul, you will deeply love and adore Jim Carrey's incredible performance as the evil relative trying to do away with the rich little orphans. Meryl Streep does a pretty good job as a paranoid old maid, as well. Sounds like your blinddategirl has pretty good taste in movies and shows...she just may be a keeper!
well, wont go that far yet... She's kinda weird, and I havent made up my mind if it's good or not, facinating anyhow:)
Fascinating counts for a lot, however being TOO fascinating can work against a girl. But face it, you're a guy that needs a lot of that dark/light stuff. Weight it heavily, but enjoy yourself all the same.
I will! The facination thingey is that I can't decide wethter she is good weird or bad weird... But that again makes her a bigger mystery. Hard stuff to handle... And I guess I like that:)
Well, so long as you don't get in too deep before realizing 'bad weird', it's all good.
And I still haven't seen the end of "Unfortunate Events"...I ended up leaving at the same point 2 times already...will have to just skip to what I've seen, probably...Ah, the magic of the DVD.
happy new year!
i'm super excited about this bling girl date!!! juicy details!
Madam D; I'll watch my steps carefully. Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty careful on some matters...
Ale; Hehe, no juicy detalis yet, happy new year btw:)
Post a Comment