Friday, January 27, 2006

Well, it's been...


...a week, and what trouble I might have got into is still a mystery to me... I guess I'll ever know, wich means no worries or a good story to laugh at...

Last week was kind of split; working my boots of, and being a total gamer-geek.

Last friday was the Datarock concert at john dee, as I overslept for the first band, wich was quasimojo, I just managed to get there for Ungdomskulen wich played grand this time. Last time they played, I complained about the songs was abit untight, but now it worked out grand. The sound was too low though, but you can hardly blame the band for that; Bad venue! Datarock was abit low too, but it worked out swell. Huge part of the crowd was strange enough not the usual rock-audience, but rather snobby west end people (the price for playing at blå?), so shitloads of young richman kids in all kinds of bright-colored hoodies, armwrists, and headbands, accompanied by little gum chewing blondes attended the concert. Kind of weird... Anyhow, ketil; good luck on your Japan and Australia tour:)

Saturday I was working as band contact on the Lorraine concert. It was this showcase thingey with shitloads of music-industrypeople. They even flew in 23 guys and girls from bmg/sony in uk to watch it... (Yes I know I'm a hypocrite working with these mean bastards, and even giving them special threatment). The concert went smooth and the place was filled to the brim, hopefully it'll get the band somewhere, which they deserve after years of hard work. I'm not a huge fan of their songs though, as it seems too popish versions of Placebo. Like Placebo meet Kent, wich on the other hand should be well sellable...

Sunday was calm latenight shift with øystein and a really crappy tip...

Monday I overslept working as band contact for ping! As they are very nice people the concert went off like hell; good band, overcrowded and enthusiastic audience, and a mood that went boom:)

After monday I didn't leave the basement untill yesterday! Was online and totally lost in the world of warcraft. After about 18hours online on tuesday, 13 on wednesday, and about 8 yesterday, Øyvind finally came to visit and drag me the hell away from the computer, and out to hit town, wich was kind of nice. Met up with christian, jens, natalie, erlend, miska, and andreas, and loads of others, but suddenly found myself as a total gamer-geek as we suddenly started a discusion on wow. -Alert! -Alert! I'm suddenly turning into this guy who can't seperate my real life and my in-game identity; spookey! Well, perhaps these days I've spend un-drinking is to blame. The weird thing about having white-days (non-alcoholic ones) is that my stamina seems to wither; I've slept about twelve hours(5-6 more than usual), and is fucked up and hung over as hell after a few beers yesterday.... So much for healthy days, hehe!

Some new releases for the day;
You should also check out Film School, Love is all, Tortoise/Bonnie price billy, and Portugal, the man' s new albums, but I'm too lazy to link anymore mp3's...

8 comments:

bunnyjo georg said...

I like your cartoon. Hey, I read a really good book written by Johns Hopkins sleep clinic here in US - they said TOO MUCH SLEEP causes LOW STAMINA and TIREDNESS. Interesting, eh? Maybe it's not the "white" days, but simply too much sleep. Drink on, gamer dude!
wink
wink

DCveR said...

18 hours straight? I really can't understand why you ppl get so wired with WoW, but 18 hours is freakish.

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Bunnyjo; Aha! there it is:) Poping a breakfast beer, cheers!

Dcver; I am quite aware of that; it's freakish as hell, and you even start dreaming about it at night... Addictive, but very fun thingey:)

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

And bunnyjo; I must admit I stole the cartoon, browsing google....

bunnyjo georg said...

Bad Rune....

Mike said...

When you start planning game strategy in your dreams, you know you've played too much...

Anonymous said...

amazing how you can find just about ANYTHING on google -

glad you finally got out to hit town and see live people!!!

Anonymous said...

http://wow.stratics.com/index.php#newsitem1138588605,94291,