Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Spend the...


...last day laxing in my basement. After work on sunday, and a major fuck up on my behalf (forgot to lock the sundays cash and safe at work!), wich fortunately went well; -Phew! Not a repeatable thing to do. Woke up about seven p.m and finished up Øysteins computer. After some pizza, beers and one and a half hours of cursing and cd-smashing, it was up on foot:) Too lazy to bother anything else I ended up playing wow all night and fell asleep pretty late on tuesday. Not set a foot outside since...

Today I saw this really weird, christian documentary" on the illuminati and 9/11. The "proofs" on the conspiracies was thight enough; but suddenly it turned into like a guide on what to do for christian, american citizens to avoid the new world order, and how to uphold the republic. A pretty weird tuoch of christian/republican moral standards, anti-capitalism, patriotism, and christian love for other christians, merged into a wild anti-bush/anti-fascist/anti-zionist soup... It kind of reminded me of the propaganda movie me and a few friends saw at the scientologists totally wacked out on acid ten years ago (a totally insane experience, and off course we eventually got tossed out). Had to turn of when they started with angels and spirituality on top of everything. After that I watched the entire "kingdom hospital" series. The storyline was kind of different than the danish original, but it was kind of good too. The merge between stephen kings horror touch, and Von trier's humour and sence for absurdities made a pretty good one. But now I'm a sucker for more mysterious horror (I really hate splatter and monster movies, they're just gorey, and not spooky at all...). Well getting readdy for work, and then Øyvind is coming back to town tomorrow...

Hmm, thought I had more in mind, but you'll have to manage with some useless crap for now:P

2 comments:

bunnyjo georg said...

I agree with you about gory horror. Mysterious horror is a lot more intriguing and gives you something to get interested in. I saw a spooky movie a few months ago about this family that took a back way instead of the highway to the mother-in-law's on Christmas Eve. They get into these woods that go on for hours without a turnoff or reaching a town. Then this woman holding a baby stumbles out into the road. She can't speak and she's covered in blood. As the family tries to unravel the mystery surrounding the woman, one by one they die in horrific, unexpected ways. And the twist at the end....completely unexpected. If it hadn't been a kinda low-budget pic, it probably would have been a pretty big hit.

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

whats the name of the film?