
Well, last weeks my mailbox have been spamed with these extreemely long mails from one sara freder, wanting to sell me a magical picture of herself and shitloads of ways to gain all I want to. Last time I got an astral read she said I would get abit rich on the 5th of january, get richer on the 9th of january, and my life would be turned upside down in a positive direction on friday the 13th. Well, nothing really happened those days; supposedly thats because I made the wrong decisions, but now she can help me do the right one next time. Im so happy to announce that, again, she has started this process all over! She writes;
"I have calculated the most significant DAYS
As I said, your near future is packed with many positive events, so I will only mention the major ones here, the ones you mustn't miss no matter what.
1- Your first positive day is on Thursday, January 26, 2006. Yes, on that very date I foresee an unexpected income. This relatively large amount of money will help you deal with a fair share of your financial problems.
2- Your second positive day is Monday, January 30, 2006, be prepared for some good news concerning your personal life. I envision the return of a person who is very important to you, old friends finding each other again after months of separation. Friends will give you a hand in your problems and enliven your spirit.
3- Your third lucky day, Saturday, February 04, 2006, foretells a very nice gambling pot. I clearly see the number 7 followed by many other numbers. This second unexpected income will be so sizeable it will let you start new projects and see your future from a different angle. Your spirit will literally swell. On the same week, you will make a very interesting acquaintance that will guide you towards a number of considerable financial successes.
4- On Saturday, February 11, 2006, I foresee you thinking about a beautiful trip. I see you accompanied by people you love and who love you back. I see the sun, the sea, and you in the best of shape.
5- Later still, yet another, the third, unexpected income, on Tuesday, February 21, 2006. This time, it's going to be a much bigger amount. I cannot see very clearly but it may turn out to be an inheritance or a deed. This sudden downpour of money will finally have you standing on your own grounds.
6- In the weeks ahead, there is a great event coming up involving your friends and your feelings (I guess you've been waiting a long time for this!). It is on those days that you will make an interesting acquaintance that may very well lead to something important for you - if you act sensibly. You will finally get to accomplish a project that has been aching your heart for many long years.
7- I foresee an extremely positive event about to happen in your life. At the time I am writing these lines, I still don't know what this is about - you will know more when you read the Confidential In-Depth Study of Your FORTUNE (which I am preparing for you as we speak) - but I can tell you it's going to be an extremely pleasant experience...
You'll see for yourself, Rune, this is the truth: your life is just about to become the kind of life where everything goes your way.
This is why, to make sure that you can take full advantage of all these POSITIVE events awaiting you, I have decided to let you have what I have never been allowed to give away before: I will reveal to you ABSOLUTELY FREE and present to you as a confidential GIFT
The Powerful Secret of the WHEEL of FORTUNE
I must tell you that the Powerful Secret of the Wheel of Fortune has come into my possession from an illustrious psychic, who demanded my promise not to reveal it except in cases of extreme emergency. I have seldom shared this marvelous and powerful secret, aside for very special cases. This is the first time I am revealing this secret to an outside person, and it is you, Rune, because I truly believe you deserve it and need it.
This Powerful Secret will teach you how to easily earn large amounts of money regularly. Until today, I have only shared this secret with very few selected people, but today the Powerful Secret of the Wheel of Fortune is going to be yours, Rune."
Damned, I feel lucky, especially to be the first as she never given away this before, and the next because she only did this a few times before.... And she dont wanna give me my gift unless I buy something else from her; wich make me feel even more like her chosen one. But she hits the nail on the trip, as I am in Tromsø on the 11th... Better be sure to handle in the lotteryticket on the 4th, just in case....
Anyhow, datarock is playing on john dee tomorrow, and It's my day off:) So I gotta run down and get myself on the guestlist; in the mean time you can listen to "joe jackson" from Volcano, I' still excited!'s selftitled album from 2004, enjoy:)

6 comments:
Sounds like she REALLY likes you, Rune. I'd give her your number - oh, wait, she's a psychic. She already has your number! Ask her how she feels about having as many babies as she can possibly birth because it's your life-long dream. That gets 'em every time!
Man! You've really hit gold there! Most of the spam I'm getting is about viagra... maybe in a few years it starts sounding better, but for now I really wish I would be as lucky as you are going to be!
Wanna gang up before datarock tomorrow? :) U know if there are tickets available? By the way... I think the psychic chick sound like the real deal! ,) Put all your dollaros on her account immediatly!!
Bunnyjo; Yeah, I feel special, and I expect you to feel the same way when I start selling you stuff:)
Dcver; Hopefully I'll win the lottery,but this takes the cake of funny stuff to be spamed by; here I am supposed to be a millionaire alreddy, but then she knows I've done wrong, and also how I can fix it! I'll order that magical photograph(of herself) right away!!! She also sells magical protection services; I'll just have to raise my hand to voluenteer for a full package...
Mathias; yeah, you just need to get yourself a ticket pretty quick, cause its gonna be sold out.... Or we could ask miracle woman to put you too on the guestlist useing her astral pencil of light which can do and undo everything imaginable as long as it is written on paper...
waw, havn't seen this scam yet-
hey you think if I SEND here the money she'll just change "Rune" to "Ale" and send me the email... oh yeeeey
Start spending immediatly!
Post a Comment