Monday, January 09, 2006

here I am...

.. trying to get tired at like 05.50 in the morning. Supposed to work tomorrow morning and thats mighty hard to imagine right now. Have just came home from second shift at work, and a pretty exhausting concert with supersilent... The concert itself should not be exhausting, but I was hungover as hell, as I had fernet branca for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and bedtimesnack yesterday...(goddamit, I'll never learn that this is not a very good idea...) The concert was good, but way too much for my fragile posture to handle; my nerves could use a pretty nice tune up and some relly neat singer-songwriter taking care of the tuning... I NEED to sleep!!!

Anyhow in lack of what I really need, I stole this google-need-project from Martins blog; search "(your name) needs" on google... Results;
  1. rune needs more drops...
  2. rune needs to feed regulary from other sentient beings to stay alive and healthy...
  3. rune needs some help to be up to the life that awaits him
  4. rune needs a man in a thong
  5. rune needs a real name
  6. rune needs to be on this list
  7. rune needs a grand quest to forfill
  8. rune needs to be beefed up abit after the latest change
  9. rune need a boyfriend something horrible, oh dear.
  10. rune needs a good ladder
  11. rune needs to be a challenge
  12. rune needs a prachment and a quill
  13. rune needs MEM-9890
  14. rune needs a single tear and spell power/energy to be activated
  15. rune needs to be held in your hand as you speak the magic words
  16. rune needs a better angel
  17. rune needs a different rear fender
  18. rune needs to dispose some other enemies
  19. rune needs to spring off for a new digital camera
  20. rune needs a new album, even if only a new ep...
Its funny that 10% of the pages first hit, tells me I need a boyfriend(I resume a man in thong is about the same issue...), even more if that about the rear fender accounts for that... Spookey!

7 comments:

Mike said...

Hey, that's pretty fun...

Viking needs a helmet and proper weaponry.

Viking needs to get his ass to the dam.

Viking needs rape practice.

bunnyjo georg said...

:) I'll play along!

Laura needs regular sex life to thrive.

Laura needs psychotropic meds to thrive.

Laura needs fifteen hundred more dollars every month to thrive.

Laura needs a personality makeover to thrive.

Hmmm...perhaps this could use some tweaking....yes to some, no to others!!!!

Madame D said...

Oh, this is a fun one.
I learned some wonderful things about what I needed in life.
Oh, the magic of the internet!
See, it's telling you that you need a boyfriend in a thong who will hold you in his hands as he speaks the magic words and disposes of your enemies.
Heh.
Could be somewhat useful, what with the enemies and all.

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

I think that happening itself would be scarier than any foe I might have:)

Anonymous said...

- Øyvind trenger uniform til sommerfestivalen
- Øyvind: Trenger vi en kursendring?
- Øyvind trenger å bli bedt for!
- Øyvind trenger mer verktøy
- Øyvind. Trenger du krise hjelp ?!
- Øyvind trenger bare en krakk, eller pinnestol
- Øyvind trenger kun å spille alle kampene i gruppespillet i desember!
- Øyvind trenger hjelp fra flere
- Øyvind trenger all hjelpen han kan få

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

hehe, har ikke prøvd den på norsk ennå, kansje verdt forsøket. Var på barrikaden idag, faens bekymra folk! Hører fortsatt at jeg ligger i grøfta ett eller annet sted... Hva faen er det med folk? Her streiter man opp og begynner å jobbe, og alt folk snakker om er hvor dårlig det går... Det er pønks man snakker om, og de burdte heller beskyldt meg for å ha blitt en streit jævel...

Anonymous said...

Er ikke lett å følge med på folk rundt seg når man ikke ser lenger enn sin egen navlelo. Fyre feite og slappe er jo helt straight, men å påstå at man har et edelt mål med det blir litt rart. Arrangere konserter for folk må da være minst like bra. (sorry for the norwegian ppl)