Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Eating breakfast...


...and trying to cope after meeting my big brother for the first time in months; hes been working on the local theater back in Mo i Rana. It got abit soaked, but it was nice to see him again:) But he is thinking of moving there permanently, wich is kind of sad; the distance(1000km, that would be the same as he was moving to somewhere like the northern part of Italy...) and the fact that Mo i Rana is the hellhole where I grew up and wish to forget exists... It used to be this dump of an industrial small-town, built on war-gainings from the ww2(yeah, thats where the old messerschmidt and vw factories ended) untill the government decided to put all the industry down , all at the same time. Over the night the "city" became a dunghole of unemployees and social cases; untill they made papershufflers of most of the population and put all the mean offices (all my evil mail comes from here) and the national library there... They also kept people employed by building lots of highways(!) in a community of about 25-30000 people, lol... I also met Mette again, wich was kind of funny as she was to babysit my brothers kid last time we went on a drunkard spree:) Also met lots of the regulars, and this very nice girl, Liv, wich was modelling for me acouple of years ago. Then it all went blury... Nice evening:)

Anyhow, Wolf Parade delivered grand on saturday:) But Christian insisted on vorspiel, so we got pretty drunk... Luckily he was the first to black out so now I'm able to invent stories to make his drunken nerves totally highwired:)

Sunday was slack; totally hung over I fell asleep at eigth or something watching "lost in translation". I think its perfect for a hungoverday, its so slow and murrays insomnia makes him as bad shaped as one self feel on a day like this. "Dead man" is also perfect for this scenario:) I LOVE that movie!!! Woke up at 3.00AM, and couldnt sleep anymore even though I tried really hard:( Ended up with playing wow, wtaching "closer" and "Frk. Sverige" and lots and lots of carnivale, before meeting my brother...

Tonight is the zoom-06 finals part one and Im supposed to judge... Have heard all the bands, but as Im not very into any of them its gonna be a hard decission, think I have to get really focused and stay away from the bar to make up my mind...

One good thing from the weekend though; Autolux:) I "discovered" this fantastic band on friday and its been on the stereo since then. Heres a little something for yah; "Blanket" from their new album "future perfect". Heres also a video thingey from their website:) Time to black out, just to make it real! Wooohooo!!!

2 comments:

DCveR said...

Autolux?! Never heard it before. Thanks it's nice to have something new to listen after the holidays.
Your comment on Mo i Rana brought something completely different to mind, kid of speed. Have you ever visited her site?

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Well, I have now:) Mo aint that fucked up, due to lots amount of chalk(?) in the ground, and also lots of money spend on "cosmetical" gardening, Ill post some pics for you when I find some...