Thursday, November 10, 2005

Dead as a duck!!!

Been really fucked up today. Øyvind came to town yesterday; had to end up insanely drunk on nachspiel at my place... Think I managed to swallow half a whinebottle after not managing to speak; so today has been serioulsy slack;
  1. managed to use like three hours of moaning untill I actually got out of bed, while Øyvind sat online on wow..
  2. read an e-mail, and answering some phone from christian about how fucked up I looked yesterday, and confirming that I actually was alive:)
  3. Got a visit from Lasse Spang, wich was short but rather nice
  4. taken this quiz about seduction abilities; wich turned out pretty good(at least for my ego today...)
    Your Seduction Style: Au Natural

    You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.
    That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!
    The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.

    You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.
    Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.
    You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?

    You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.
    Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.
    As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.

  5. now Im eating meat(!), and its pretty grose.... But it is totally necesary to get fit for tonights shift at work.... And Im not looking forward to that!
Last week have been rather eventful, On Friday I worked late, saturday was the most boring day ever; where the hell does all the nice people disappear and who the swaps them with the evil wicked weekend-crowd. Was all over the city, but there where noone I knew(or none I wanted to hang out with...), so I ended up with reading a book, and left for home pretty early. Sunday was better, as I went for a few beers back at work with Mathias, lots of familiar faces again... Børge even pointed me out as this girls dream-man; This was kind of funny cause I discovered, after Mathias had just explained how I would look in huge leather boots and a bikini, that they were laughing at me, but after the reason why they were giggeling became known it felt abit more comfy:)
Monday till today have been soaking. I havent seen the daylight, but insane amounts of bottle-bottoms, I even went on a shopping frenzy, and eaten almost nothing. Today I woke up with the crazy idea of having a "white"-month, but as the shape settled the month turned into a week, and now it have become a day.... Still not learning from my mistakes:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you're alive!

what's up with the "white" month? is it when we all wear white?? :)
or white as in no drinking??

Madame D said...

Okay, I too have no idea what a "white month" is, but I took your seductive little time waster.
I'm a "talker".

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Well, white month is no alcohol month... Blew that alreaddy, cheers:)