Wednesday, November 02, 2005

been working...


...and working and working since thursday. Thursday eve was grand, totally stuffed and shitloads of tip:) Friday was nice and saturday was hellish; everything that could possibly ever go wrong went even worse... The evening was so fucked up that Im going to forget it, so no blathering or rumours for you! Sunday was swell:) I worked as band contact for the akron/family. The guys in the band were a dream to work with; really nice people and professional as hell. The concert was grand as they played relly great and almost for two hours. Got goosebumps all over several times. The live gig sounded like sonic youth meets low and joins forces with flaming lips:) Its doomed to be good!!! After the concert I got drunk with the band and some guys from work. Heres like an hour long session from WNYC studios, enjoy:) On monday I was opening the bar and working as band contact for vishnu, a pretty good rock band from Tromsø(northern norway). The evening turned out great as the akron/familiy guys hung around most of the day, and night... So I managed to have a few beers with them and marianne from work. As everything totally went more and more blury, I think I got into this biteing-competition with marianne, so theres is a slight pain in my upperarm, and some decend marks of her theeth... Yesterday was pretty slack; We had this lecture on reggae music and its origin, our sound technician even tried to name me "reggae-rune"; Ill get my vengeance; "puke"/"pule"/"pedo"/etc-petter... Remeber that youve got a broken rib!!!

As for other events this week; Why? is releasing their first album on the fourth:) It sounds like a merge of indie and hip hop. This does not sound as a grand idea, but it actually works out great. Heres "crushed bones" from their coming album "elephant eyelash"....

12 comments:

ping said...

hmm. yeh i like that!

DCveR said...

have you ever considered working as an agent full time?

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

hehe! That means an office(shrug)and office hours(2xshrug!!).... Paperwork(total panic!!!!)...

Madame D said...

Eh, get a secretary!
They can do the paperwork and you can carry a cell for the "office hours".
And I really like this song!

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

It still smells like more responsibility than I like... Hmmm a secretary sounds nice though...

DCveR said...

But you seem to like the public relations part of it

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

I guess Im just in love with good music in general...

Anonymous said...

Hello there my friend! I´m primarelly curious about what happen´d on Saturday :) Maby I´ll come over to your place tonight, and torture all information out of you!? ;D Ha, ha! Be afraid! Be very afraid!!

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

lol, It actually has to stay a secret to everybody who doesnt alreaddy know:P Ill die with sealed lips:)

Anonymous said...

you can also get an intern! :)

(hey what ever happened to the nurse?)

Anonymous said...

My guesse is that you had your angry little way with the famous nurse AND a poor little homeless guy with a long beard, under a filthy bridge! :) Am I wry bad boy?

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Well, as it seems to be NOT the issue,Illjust jump over the latest comment, but Ill try to summarize; The nurse was interesting for like 24hours. That means a mistake on my own behalf... Nothing happened and nothing ever will;totally run away project... As for all other escapades Im supposed to get into; Ithink you've overrated me, not THAT amount of mojo going on....