Thursday, October 06, 2005

YEESSSS!


Finally got it!, Been looking around for half a year for this very special album; ive searched and searched, with no luck this far; untill today:) Jenn Ghetto's(carissa's wierd, crictor) solo project(with Josh Wackerly and Creighton Barrett)and the album "sadstyle". Im euphoric, her sad, sad songs are so incredible beautyful. "sadstyle" is recorded on a 4-track recorder wich gives it a really simple, lo-fi gefühl. The other album from s, "puking and crying"(yeah I love the title!)is recorded in a studio, and in many ways its to much going on (I think the album is grand...)... On "sadstyle" Jenn Ghettos frail voice and guitar play comes more to its right, and becomes more honest...
Ill give you "elevator", "sometimes I feel like throwing up" and "anti-love song".... Cant get enough...

2 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks for sharing that, very nice :)

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

I just love her voice, and I'll never get enough... Never heard of her a year ago, but there was a revelation, & I suddenly turned out to be a fanatic fan... Never experienced that before...