Sunday, October 23, 2005

damned...


...my computer is filled to the brim:( So no new music for some days, or rather untill I manage to get a new harddisc... Happy news about that is my plan to build a "jukebox" out of an old radio and an old computer becomes more urgent, and closer to reality. I never understood why computers have to be so ugly... But this new project would fit right into my home:) My present computer is buildt inside an old wooden beercase, and it looks much better than any other caseing ive seen:)

Last days been abit wet... Pouring water outside, and pouring beer inside... Friday was supposed to be work night, but it never really came that much visitors, so I walked of at one'o'clock and then managed to get pissed pretty quick, went home around six, only to be woken up by a very drunk Lena escaping her maternal duties... As I was dead broke on saturday(yes, I managed to litteraly throw away all my money while cleaning up in my pockets) Tage came by, wich was really nice as he has relocated himself to copenhagen. After some show of with world of warcraft, we strolled down to mono, where everything merged into a blury soup of ...uh, I dont remember.

Woke up this morning to beer and noodle breakfast, finding that Lena was still on the run... Anyhow been playing computergames, listening to "commander venus", Oberst connor(bright eyes,Desaparecidos),Tim Kasher (Slowdown Virginia, Cursive), Todd Baechle (The Faint)& Robb Nansel (Saddle Creek)college band all day. Lyrics screams of fourteen year old love problems, but I think its really cool listening to connors voice before he got to the age changing his voice... Here is "its fun to grow arnamental peppers" and "do you feel at home?" from their first album "do you feel at home?"

4 comments:

DCveR said...

Can you post a pic of your current caseing?

Mike said...

HA, I hate ugly computers too. I never thought to build my own case though... Now you've got me thinking...

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Ill try to borrow my flatmates digicam tomorrow... If we are awake at the same hours...

Madame D said...

That is by far the coolest casing I've heard of. I totally second dcver's request!