Monday, October 17, 2005

Time to check...


...my head! Had these weird halucinations, or dream, im not very sure but it seemed real enough. Anyway I woke up this morning to a four feet tall jack in the box popping up in the centre of my room, this later slided into a figure of a fat man staring wildly before boiling down down to a frail, but happy looking woman who vanished trough the door... Dont know what to make of it. I know I live in a place suitable for a David Lynch movie, and that strange things happen here sometimes, but this has to be in my head. Anyhow, I cant seem to find out what my subconciousness is trying to tell me.

Well I promised you, at least puddles, some more carrisa's wierd songs... Its a hard choice between insanely amounts of good ones. Carissa's wierd is definetly high ranked on my all-time-favourites! Its also autumn big time and these songs are really fit for the season. Starting out with "the ghost of a dead hummingbird", and "daniel brooke's tiny broken fingers in the doorway" from "you should be at home here now". From probably their greatest album; "september come take this heart" (published before), "they'll only miss you if you leave"(also posted previous), "you should be hated here", and "sophisticated fuck princess, please". Ill also give you "sympathy bush" from "scrap book". Perfect moods for the the season... Youll find all the lyrics over at practically pointless.

6 comments:

DCveR said...

A few pain killers and two glasses of whisky and I am seeing a jack-in-the-box in your blog. ;)

Anonymous said...

hmmm, thats scary, then it seems like Im gonna meet him again...

Madame D said...

Okay, I knew there was a reason I didn't like clowns.
Damn freaks always wanting to jump out of the box!

Anonymous said...

ok-

box- represents a limitation that you have set for yourself

colorful box- is a good thing because you laugh at this limitation you have set for yourself

fat man- something you don't like about yourself

frail but HAPPY woman- you are sure that whatever it is you dont like about yourself, you will have the wisdom to overcome

or all this may simply mean you dont get enough sleep, or not drink enough water :)

Anonymous said...

Thanx ale; It doesnt seem so bad after all... Ill drop the headcheck then:)... and perhaps sleep some more and drink water...

Mike said...

What on earth were you smoking?

I've had some crazy dreams like that, usually when I'm trying to fall asleep. Then I can't fall asleep because I'm scared out of my mind.