
with the jam! project again... This time we were denied on the schools of sandefjord, but we managed to join forces with a youth centre in town. This time the kids where a bit older, though fewer, so they managed to make some relly neat thingeys:) Also went to check out the city by night a couple of times. Dont know how the weekends are, but weekdays isnt much to brag about. The local heroes at the "cheap" hotelbar seemed to be the only one frequenting the bars;
Everyday scenario at the hotel bar;
- 1 ex-un soldier, huge muscular guy with scars and all...
- 1 macedonian with both a gambling problem and problems communicating with everything female, or close to female
- 1 totally smashed woman having problems with the macedonian guy and the old grumpy bartender, who told her to shut up all the time
- 2-3 hotelguests
But at last, at home with shitloads of unanswered messages of every kind... Dont know if I like this modern age...hmm...dreaming about time travel. With a boozefactory, the hooverdam, and all the music I could stuff in my head a travel back to the stone ages sounds like a grand vacation...

8 comments:
Beer was invented some 7000 years ago presumably. Historians seem to be assuming it was the first alcoholic beverage. Thought you might need this info if you do plan on going back in time, after all it wouldn't be much fun going back to a time where there were no bars...
Thats why I wanted to bring along the booze factory, the hooverdam(electricity for my gigantic soundsystem) and shitloads of grand music...
Seems you really have everything figured out. LOL
Yupp, anyone wanna join?
so wait, where is the picture from?
Oh, I was wondering about the Hoover Dam part...
I'll join, as long as my girl can come along. I think she'd dig the stone age.
Of course she can! This is gonna be a hell of an excursion:D
Ale; the picture is an air photo of Sandefjord....
Post a Comment