Monday, June 20, 2005

Its been...

...some eventful days at work, I got jumped by this maniac on wednesday, had a fabulos evening on friday, and went to work really tired on saturday... wich never ended. After saturdays shift we had a little nachspiel untill like ten in the morning and then went for a picknick in a park right next to sofies place. After drinking a few beers and a litle wine I ended up in bed around six in the afternoon:0 Woke up at elleven and headed back to mono for a few beers and some repairing with my good friend fernet branca, so today I woke up at "normal" hours.

Well, were going to copenhagen tomorrow, so Im off to buy a tent and eat breakfast...
songs for today is ; +-(plus minus) with "cutting out" and off course kevin shields "city girl" from the lost in translation soundtrack! One falls in love in beeing in love with that song!!

No comments: