Sunday, June 12, 2005

arrrrrgh...

..this day is insanely boring; nothing going on and I dont wanna do anything:( Just seen "kingdom of heaven", some series for kids I remembered from when was about 7 years old, listened to shitloads of music, and I just wont settle down.... I think beer is the solution, but cant get in contact with anyone as the phone system is down. I think managing boredom is my least good-at-thing...
Perhaps symptomes of undiscovered adhd....

things to do;
  1. spinn on the chair to get dizzie and fall of....
  2. finish my fathers computer, including solving some problems im unable to at the moment because I need help from a guy I cant reach....
  3. hit town, and get really drunk, and obtain a bad consiousness tomorrow so I can do all the things I ought to tomorrow...
  4. anoy neighbours by pretending its a really fun party going on, so theyll get below my state at the moment....
  5. Pick my nose till it bleed...

Well, id better hit town and get it over with... Perhaps Ill meet someone I know, or perhaps someone I dont....

No comments: