I don`t find eating, bathing nor sleeping very amuseing! After a vile discussion on why I haven`t mentioned theese three under interests in my profile I hereby state; cause they are not! I see them as mere necessities, and sometimes a complete waste of time.... The discussion came out after a suggestion that people should wear t-shirts with this "clock", where the pointers would point out what four of the basic needs u were in need of; theese they claimed were food, sleep, cuddling, and a bath... And then ellinor suggested a fifth wich was to have sex with strangers in unfamilliar places... That way, they meant, it would easier to cover each others needs (and perhaps ease the cance to actually fullfill the fifth one...)
As that is cleared up, I must confess I like dreaming, especially lucid dreaming, but this is a thing I can induce myself. I`ll include that in my interest section:)
Well, found some new records worth listening to; +-(plus minus) and their album "u are here"; check out the song "cutting out"! Another is Pit er pat`s "shakey" album; surprising melodies and weird lyrics:), supine to sit with their "demo", hopefully theyll launch a full length album soon...
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment