..down at home tonight... alreaddy seen an entire x-files season! and its only nine:) Also saw a sonic youth documentary. I cant wait untill ill see them live for myself. Last time they were in norway they played at kongsberg jazz festival, and I had free tickets, but got stuck waiting for a bus in copenhagen:( Elleven hours in line, and it was impossible to get plain or train tickets...
I`ve also learned that trail of dead is playing at loppen in christiania the very day the gates open at roskilde:) This is gonna be a hell of a concert year:D
Went to see "the magic numbers" yesterday. The concert was good, but the band has been a bitt overrated by critics which has claimed that this is brittains next thing. Too popish and happyhappyjoyjoy for my taste....
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment