... even keep my promises. Too much drinking, too much work and too much moving... My boss finally got back, so hopefully I'm able to settle in my new dwelling. That'll probably make it easier to relax. I'm not sure if it's a flaw or a virtue that I'm unable to relax untill all the boxes are packed out and things are put in their place and hung on the walls... What good news is thst this neighbour of ours got a grand netconnection, and he doesn't seem to notice that we are three guys hi-jacking his line. Free internet for as long as it lasts:)
As for the events from last post;
Issue #2 and #3; Well, I'll put them together, as they are somewhat related... I awoke on one monday morning, remembering that there had been some serious business going on with a girl I should not be doing anything romantical with at all, and went to work with my nerves up the throat. After talking to my boss over the net, he meant I only was supposed to take 4 fernets a day to avoid such things in the future... I should have listened... Later that night me and a guy called Terje (a regular at work) met these two girls, who were attending a conference for people in the jewelry(!) business, and so too pissed to actually notice I suddenly happened to be in a hotelroom at the western part of town (that is like the rich-man area of the close to the citycentre...) waking at the sound of an alarmclock at seven o'clock in the morning... Shrug! So totally hung over I fled the scene and went to work. As I thought I was sending this message "Godammit! Drank 5 fernets and woke up totally hung over with a jewelry-shop-owner from Molde in a fucking hotelroom on fucking Frogner..." to my boss, I suddenly got this mocking message from a national radiostation-reporter telling me I've probably send it wrong, but thanks for the up-date... The day after I managed to wake up at my place, with the very same girl... I hate black-outs... After trying to sort up my nerves (off course with more Fernet) I managed to wake up with a third girl the next day, and the day after...
The issue with this is that I hardly ever have one-night stands, or get picked up very often, so I'll blame it on the job. What is it with girls and why are they falling like that for guys who can make decisions? Not to be sexist, but as soon as I was in charge, I've been hit on at least four times than normal, and thats somewhat spookey...
Anyhow it's been a pretty eventful month, shitloads of work, but it's a pretty grateful job; making parties and concerts for others to enjoy, and I enjoy myself... Last times concerts been Twinklehead, Cochise, Popgun, Oddpop, Nordgaarden, The Thirteenth Son, Sally Suicide, Asbury park, Ladybug Transistor, I Was a King, and Great Lakes.
Hopefully I'll get the moving business done with during next week...
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment