Saturday, June 17, 2006

ok, I'll...

...take a brake from my new important life, and fill you in on some of the events. It's kinda hard as I don't know where to start, so I'll think we have to do this like last time... For those new to the concept; I'll put up a list on events and incidents, and you get to choose;
  1. Summertime; parkdays and implications because of that...
  2. The curious incident involving waking up in a hotel-room at the west side, totally fucked up and managing to report it to the press by mistake.
  3. Stories from the meatmarket; yes, girls give you loads of attention when your making decisions... Wich leads to even more decisions....
  4. Me being too indie to attend this years Roskilde festival, and going to Estonia instead
  5. Shitloads of drinking... Such a surprise!
  6. Shitloads of working... Somewhat kind of a surprise... but I even got myself new technical tools to play with.
  7. Personal economy gets fucked, while I am actually earning more than usual....
  8. Music fest and everything went smooth...
  9. Fucking up big time, this time litterary...
  10. Eating should be for someone else.
Else this months concerts have been; Humcrush, 2xHarry's Gym, The Figurines, The Maggots, Baunen, El Cuero, The captain and me, Chimera, Monzano, Charlotte & the co stars, Jim Protector, Shit City, Vetiver, Casa Electro Novo, Wallpaper Silhouettes, White Lord Jesus, Torstein Lofthus/Ståle Storløken/Nicolai Eilertsen, Seven Doors Hotel, Jim Stärk, Pia Fraus, The Fabulous Lightbulb Society, 2x The severed Headmaster, Real Ones, Al Deloner, Einar Stenseng, All that and a bag of chips, Brut Boogaloo and it's el cuero again today. So it's been pretty hectic, but nice...

Highlight was definently Pia Fraus from Estonia. The weather was perfect, so instead of the ordinary buyout, me and Børge took them to Sofienbergparken for a bbq and beers. Almost 30 degrees in the shadow and tons of fresh fish on the grill, and topping it with a case of ice-cold brown ones made the day. The consert was really grand as well, and the small audience seemed to have a great time.

Well, I need to come back to last months events as soon as you've chosen your subjects.... Cheers!

2 comments:

Madame D said...

Oo! Okay, let's see-Number 2, because I'm all about inadvertent press reports, and Number 4-travel is good.
Glad to see you're still kicking!

Anonymous said...

ok and then number 3 about the "meatmarket" :) hehe