- My boss has left the country, wich means he left me in charge for over a month and a half...
- I've aquired this addiction of moving, so I'm going to move again!
- My net connection at my current dwelling is fucked, and haven't cared fixing the problem as I decided I'm not gonna stay there...
It's not that I'm so found of carrying cases and heavy lifting, but I got an offer I was unable to resist. The new place is loced on Grünerøkka, about 200 meters from my current flat, but it's HUGE. It's over 140 squaremeters, with 2 balconys and 2 fireplaces on the top floor!!! AND it'll only cost me 600,- more than my current rent, wich means 3800,- (475 EURO). Now I also know the people I'm going to live with, and we are all working at venues. Rock'n'roll collective:)
The flat is located at the far left corner in this building...
Else there has off course been several concerts since the 4th. The Goo Men, Tina Dico, Jake Ziah, Cortney Tidwell, Howie Beck, The Smalltown Ramblers, The Kulta Beats, Rumble in Rhodos, The Jessica Fletchers, The Moods, The Funky Hot Grits, and The Captain and Me.

7 comments:
Sometimes, those great places come along and you just have to.
Though, I did more than enough moving in the past year to satisfy my wanderlust...and I still have to get a place of my own.
At least I don't have a kid and an asswipe bueraucrazy to relay on, so all best wishes that you find a decent, and not at least, lasting solution...
Nice looking place. And the price is right.
In the last month I've helped a lot of people move. It must be a good time of year for that. When will it be my turn?
Moving again? Well, I guess you must grab the opportunity, but nonetheless it is kind of annoying having to pack and carry stuff again.
currently drinking at your bar. cheers!
so... angry now that you got this swanky new place you abandon us????? :)
Hehe! I'm too upperclass for my own blog:)I'm coming back to yah any sec...
Post a Comment