Saturday, July 22, 2006

Well, at last...


...I've settled in my new home, and it feels insanely good. All I need is a new bed, but I'm not in a hurry on that one. Yesterday morning was kind of funny as I was awoken by a cop standing in my room, yelling that I was supposed to know why they were there, but , alas, I didn't... Fucking prick then told me to get dressed and bring identification-papers. What the fuck, I thought, pretty sure that this meant I had to go with them to the police-station, and for what?!? I had no idea. So out of bed and my bedroom, I discover that there are one more of them hazzeling my new flatmates as well, yelling and trying to push one of them down on his bed, as he is asking them for a permit to enter our home. The asshole then answers they tried to knock, and besides they had the right to be there as we were accused of destruction of property. Well, I hadn't destroyed anything I was aware off... Then the reason for the not very pleasant surprize visit surfaced; someone had thrown an egg(!), on a concrete wall(!) across the street... It's reassuring to know that they take care of the neighbourhood, and at least you got to love their judgement on priorities. Fuckin noobs!

8 comments:

DCveR said...

I'm wondering... how much damage can an egg do on a concrete wall?
Just curious, ya know.

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Well, we tried to ask, but then they got pissed and threatened with arresting us for being rude. Pleasant these guys were...

DCveR said...

That reminds me of the police department and sheriff's department in the town where GH is, they have almost no crimes, so those guys watch the little traffic they have like hawks, they fall on you if you go as much as 1 mph over the limit. Idle cops usually become strange weirdos, chasing imaginary fiends.

Anonymous said...

what the hell! why did ur flatmates let them in!? is that the law in norway? once cops showed up at my apt while i was having a get together with like THREE of my fiends and we were NOT even loud.. well cop wanted to come in and i told him to show his badge and untill i called his precinct to verify that they indeed receive a call about our "LOUD party" i did not let him in. well at least u know the neighborhood is safe in case there is an egg attack

Madame D said...

Well, good to know they're right on it if any other egg-related crimes go down...

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

dcver; It was the same in the town I grew up in, so they arrested kids down to 12 yrs. And they always drove us home if we were out at night... Kind of public transportation system...

Ale; No, everybody was asleep when they arrived, but someone forgot to lock the door, and so they helped themselves...

madame; Hopefully they wont get too familiar

DCveR said...

Guess they are right then: kids who stay out at night end up becoming evil egg throwers!!!
Lock all those kids!

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Hell, yeah! And it ought to be legal vigilante groups as well, then the problem is resonably delt with:)