Saturday, March 25, 2006

I finally...

...got myself a propper home! It's a flat on Grünerløkka, so after ten years I'm back there. Im sharing the appartment with two others. I haven't met the guy, but the girl seemed nice. She is an artstudent and a bartender, so we have at least that in common. Is gonna be swell having a shower again:) The room isn't that big, but there is a pretty big livingroom, and a block away from my favourite park in town. The rent was ok as well, 3250,- incl. elecricity and net-connection. So as long as I get along with the others this should be grand!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jippi! :) I´ll have to get my stuff at your place... when do you move? Looking forward to have you cleaner and closer! ,)

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Well, it's no hurry. I'll let you know when... I) think I'm gonna keep part of my current flat as a studio, but I'm not certyain yet... Anyway, if we are going to take your grand-grandfathers desk out we nee to take down a wall, so it would be neat with some company on that one, but it's no hurry atm:)

DCveR said...

I've checked your link, it seems like a rather nice area.

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Yeah, I used to live there ten years ago, then it was alot shabbier, and somewhat cozier than now. I had to move away because the rent became hellish as they "upgraded" the area. But now thats the situation in all the central parts of town, so I maght as well get my ass back there:)

Mike said...

Hooray for the shower! :)

Anonymous said...

oohhhh that's sounds so great! so happy for you and potential shower friend-- will you take your rubber ducky along? ;)

so HOT!

ping said...

congrats rune! hehe that link is quite funny if u ask me. tha pictures and all, trying to portrey "bohemian" grünerløkka.

bunnyjo georg said...

Like I said, there are distinct advantages to living legally, showers and all. Perhaps you'll even get a stove in the bargain! ;)

ancient clown said...

Easy Anger:
I really like your Title page. I'm just passing by as I'm travelling the internet from my new home..Aside from my email, this is the only address I've had in the last 8-10 yrs..and loving it.
"I finally found a home lighter than my backpack."

My purpose for being here is to extend an open invitation to my table/blog and share some thoughts on the subject.

I'd like you to make up your own mind. And then please help spread the WORD. Take your pick of three or go find your own if you choose.
1.War on the Poor
2.Planting a Seed
3.A Calling to be 'WARRIORS'

Just because I say it doesn't mean it's true and just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not...but we both need your honest opinions anyway.
your humble servant,
Ancient Clown

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you soon Mr Ice Water! Suddenly realized that "I`m so at ease, I`m so angry" is from Cat... Love ya man! SuperMe

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Hehe, you've discovered that deep secret, superme:D I can't help it, but i'm totally in love with that song, and the lyrics as well. And have been ever since I heard it the first time, but I also think it fits me as a suitable nick:)