
...concert was really cozy, perhaps with the exception of christian trying to freak out the band by shouting nazi-band and so on (hehe:P). I think they delivered great, especially towards the end. Sadly they havent come out with any albums yet, but "wolves" will be out 18. of march, and you can listen to some of it here.
Else as the cartoon-war continues both danish and norwegian embassy in syria have been torched of and burned to the ground, in copenhagen there have been clashes between moslem kids and the police as neo-nazis burned the koran and had a demonstration on the outskirts of the danish capital. There have also been several left wing demonstrations against the nazis...
Else I'm supposed to go on this date tomorrow, but I don't know who it is I am dateing. Børge has set up a scheme on his own initiative, so I have no idea whatsoever. Only know I am going to meet up with her before the death cab for cutie consert, and that she knows who I am(spookey). Well, it'll probably be amuseing enough:) My last blinddate (also the first one) was kind of fun, so hopefully this will be too, anyway I'm gonna try to be in time for this one....
Note to self; must not steal ladder half an hour before dateing....

7 comments:
What's with the ladder stealing?
This cartoon war goes to show that in spite of all the respect some muslims demand from the rest of the world when living in their countries is concerned life in our countries must still obeu their religion. The guys who made and published those cartoons may be some pricks but that is no reason for all this violence.
I totally disagree, and I mean the publishers where totally aware of what they where doing... Ill coment that when I'm sober, but this is no ordinary "fuck you" statement, and the christian world involved knows it... Sadly they becomes the fascists here...
3:16 AM
Here's another way of looking at it: maybe Christians are becoming just as radical as the muslim terrorists. But any way you look at it, the violence is wrong. It reminds me of this ant hill we used to try to destroy when we were kids. We'd go out there and pour stuff on it and throw rocks at it and dig into it and run away screeching as hundreds of ants bit our legs. If you mess with an ants' nest, you are going to get bit. Plain and simple.
Hey, if this girl knows who you are already, does this mean you're famous? :)
sorry for not being able to update on your q's... Lots going on, so I'llgive you a report later, as for bunnyjo; no I'm not famous, but i'm gonna get quite infamous if I fuck up tomorrow:D
hey! i saw on NY news special report from Norway... was that about you??? hehe
Uh oh, what did our favorite bad boy do now?
;)
Ale; Hehe, probably not, what news are you refering to btw?
Bunnyjo/george; Hopefully that has nothing to do with me, and I'm never up for anything thing bad, hehe:)
Post a Comment