
...is finally history... We had a calm celebration only Johan(my older brother), me and my mom. We talked about going with the rest of the family to my uncle's place, but decided to stay at mom's new flat. Kind of weird as it was the first christmas without Anders, so we thought it would be for the better to keep it kinda calm. And we also wanted to visit churchyard and Anders' grave. It was the first time I've been there since the funeral, but it awoke less feelings than expected. I wasn't able to connect the place with him, but mom keeps going there daily for comfort. I guess we've just got different ways mourning...
At about midnight I called it a draw and went to Last Train to hook up with Mathias for a few beers. The place was pretty stuffed, as I arrived a bit too early. So I met several others as well including my "sister in blood", Tor, and some pretty nice but smashed out bikers suffering some bad case of mouthdiarea, but totally unable to make understandable conversation. After that me and Mathias ended up at my place, pretty tired, winedrinking and listening to some indie-albums I've recently aquired... Pretty nice evening:)
On the meatmarket there has been some cleaning up the mess-work going on... The dumping of the sms-girl went kinda smooth, but instead of getting upset she just said "call me when you change your mind". Well, don't think that is going to happen. On the other hand I've started on this flirt-project with a very cool and pretty girl, but it's yet to see what happens... And I've got to clean up these other projects first... At least thats the clever way to do things to avoid further hammock and embarrasing incidents in the near future. The only thing left is to talk to the girl I've known for ages and call that project a draw....
Else, as DCver's prophetic views foretold in a comment over a year ago, I've been asked to be responsible for the booking at Mono full time. So I'm suddenly supposed to be in charge of every concert and happening at work from the 1st of may. It is not yet completely official, as we still need to negotiate wages and sign the contracts. Anyway this means I'm unable to spend that much time in the bar, and that could mean I might be able to get myself something close to a sleeping pattern. I've also been working on the By:Larm
project, but I'm starting to get short of time, so there'll be hellish amounts of phonecalls to do on the 27th, but I think I'll get there... I went to see the place in Trondheim on Tuesday the 12th, and it's huge! But me and Leo agreed on a plan to make it abit easier to acomplish, at least for me:) I also discovered this fabulous place at Svartlamoen called Ramp, with grand scrambled eggs and a pretty unstable net connection; think I found myself a local office while working with By:Larm....On the concert front it's been pretty busy, Accidents never happen, Ken Stringfellow & Jim Protector, Ungdomskulen, Quarter Past, dj-sessions with klubb pudding, Je'suis Animal, EPA, Remington Super 60, Wibutee, Samuel Jackson 5, Harry's Gym, In The Country and Shit City.
Happy Newyear!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment