
...girls galore... I seem to have over-done it on the meat market... Kind of embarrasing actually... It all started out with this pretty fun sms-date-thingey, wich seemed to trigger some add-ons. I met this other girl at the same time. This other girl was a one night stand thingey, and it prooved we both agreed on this... The sms-thingey started to grow abit more frequent, wich was not intended. After our first date wich ended up too fast in the sack, I tried to spend time to get to know her, but it always seemed to go the "wrong" way. She has continued this weird skill of ending up at my place, even after I've thankfully declined me sleeping at her place, and she spending the night at my place... The reason is; she is an incredible kisser... Kind of hard to resist, espescially when you're tipsy. So I avoided her for two days, but, meanwhile, I suddenly managed to end up with a third girl, who I've know since the teens... And she seems pretty eager as well. Luckily she went on vacation to the philipines, so I'll get awhile to think this project over, but the sms-girl is still very eager, andI guess I'm not... Feeling like a pretty big dunghole but I have to meet her and tell her where things are standing at the moment. I have avioded it for two days, but I have made the appointment tonight... Not looking forward to it, and I guess I deserve a decent amount of beer all over...
Else concerts have been Love Is All, Sonberg/Rønbech, Lionheart Brothers, and Christer Knutsen and the Sacret Hearts. So in addition to work and all the "swinging" it's been pretty busy... Highlight was def Lionheart Brothers, with a fabulous drum/bass section!
Well, off to the shower and the hopefully-not-that-unpleasant dumping of the sms-girl....

4 comments:
ok sorry i'm confused... now, WHAT's exactly wrong with all these girls being all over you and sleeping over??
isn't that a good fun thing?
It's def fun, but it gets less fun when they get interested in more than just the fun... Especially when I don't... Gets kind of complicated, and makes me feel like a cynical bastard for just having fun...
wellllll..... isn't that cuz you ARE a cynical bastard? huh? huh? you're just trying to cover your ass with woolly statements like "Gets kind of complicated, and makes me feel like a cynical bastard for just having fun..." yeah right. like you're not giggling like a monkey on shrooms whenever you think about the easy cum - easy go fun you've been having lately.
I'm serious... you know me...
luv,
cs
ps// catch ya next week... still the same ole mob number?
Hi! Just dropped by to wish you and your loved ones a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment