
Election came upon us, and at last we got rid of that beardlacking fundmentalist, and for the first time in years we might have a goverment able to make decissions, not that I believe they will make much effort in making a change. Were still talking politrix here...

Most disturbing is the fact that frp got 38 of the 169 seats in parliament, wich is really terrifying. They are far right extreemists who are compaired to Jorg Haiders party in austria, berlusconis Italy, or le pens party in france. These velvet-facists have gained popularity only focusing on single cases like cheaper booze and gasoline(less to social welfare and culture), less crime(read; less immigrants, more surveilance, more cops, more to the military), and so on and on with rightwing close to facism bullshit. Im ashamed of my co-citizens after showing such bad judgment. You dont have to fuck people over to fill your belly!! Hope you choke on your easy solutions...
Else its been an eventfull week;
- Work has been hellish, and alot of aggresive people among the clientel, five more or less voilent incidents in a week!!! It seems the seasons brings out the worst in people... PS: to all you scizos out there, please eat your medication or I will have to start working in a kindergarden or something...
- On tuesday I worked as band contact, and helldorado played a pretty good concert. ; mind the lyrics;
"my wife cant cook,
aint got the looks,
my wife isnt worth a dime,
I wish she was anybody else but mine..."
aint got the looks,
my wife isnt worth a dime,
I wish she was anybody else but mine..."
- On wednesday I opened at work again, and after my shift beatles(the guy) had arranged a tribute concert for the stranglers. 25 musicians on stage paying their homage, pretty good until one 130kg person jumps the stage and tries to rearange everything in a protest against a lousy(in his eyes) cover-version of one of his favourite bands. It took several guys to get him out, and a copule of mins to get the gig back on. Tired I headed home but ended up in a makeout session with an old "flame" at the nearest minibank. Dont know how clever that was as shes back to sending sms's....
- Friday I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!!! It was gutter aid night in support for the danish gutter island festival. On stage where twistaroos, the moods, and a group of dutch dancers. Great night, lots of danes. They drank 4 litres of fernet branca on the trip here so most of them were out of conscience pretty early, except from this extreemely breathtaking girl... I think ill try that festival next year(drool!)
- As I got the flu, and heavily feverish, job on saturday was cruel. I was pure autopiloting through the bar the entire night , too dizzy and high on fever, certain that I would faint anytime...
- After the heavy saturday shift, I barred myself inside the entire sunday with world of warcraft...
- Monday was get drunk with mum and an old friend of hers day. Discussing the election as the votes kept ticking in, and listening to old stories of my misbehaviour as a child. Mums friend told all kinds of stories about him babysitting me... Once we had been to the swimming pool, and I, walking on crutches at the time, had kept on saying -Hæstkuk! (means horsedick) over and over again. After 20 mins of this he got tired and said if I said it once more I would have to walk home... A sec went by and off course the word came out again:) So I had to walk home 2 kilometers on crutches... He said he had felt bad about that one ever since, but that I was a devil as a child. Believe it or not:)
Today is laundry day, and Im seeing Øyvind again:) Have been unable to reach him in denmark for awhile. Its cloroform concert again and a few beers after that seem pretty fit to me:)

6 comments:
Peter; you are seriously fucked up!!! Ill let this stand for all to see, and will you please not link me up...
Thought you'd be happier with your elections. Anyway bad clients suck. Not just because you have to put up with them, but mostly because other clients get annoyed and if you get too many bad clients the good ones will prefer going somewhere else.
These incidents have been bad, thrice this week we have had to hold people on the ground till they calmed down, at one time this guy throws a beerglass out of nothing in the back of a guys head, according to the doctor it was pure luck that he wasnt paralized for life from the neck and down, on saturday now there was a really big guy who caused alot of trouble and threatned both the staff and the clientel, until we ended up calling the police... That kind of trouble isnt only annoying, it makes work hellish:(
When we had a bar we were lucky enough we never had anything that serious.
usually it never is, but its autumn, and most people are starting something after the vacation, those who have nothing to go to tend to get abit frustrated. I dont know, its only a theory...
Post a Comment