Friday, September 16, 2005

Slow start...

...this morning... Been on the web learning some spanish swearing, wich will be a highly useful adon to my cv. Well it was mostly useful as I tried to boil my hand in a somewhat failed attempt to boil some soup for breakfast:(

Found this new band today; camera obscura. Well I thought I found a undiscovered album from the glasgow based band, but these guys came from san diego, and the album was pretty lousy, except from one song, wich rolls over and over again on my stereo; "cinematheque" from "to change the shape of an envelope"

Anyhow its laundry day(honestly this time), hook up with mathias, and then go to work at elleven:)

1 comment:

Mike said...

The ability to swear in another language... I can swear in Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, and French. I need to start putting that in my resume!