Saturday, May 28, 2005

saturday again....

...and nothings really happening tonight. And Im a bit shaken after yet another friend decided to end his life. Haven`t spoken to him for some time, but the word is he had some heavy problems the last year.... Anyhow, i wont write about him since another friend said it so much better over at profane existence.... Its really sad when u cant see any other way out of things than suicide. Any how; I hope u are better of now. R.i.p.....

This weeks concerts has been; "Raymond & Maria" on monday, david from david and the citizens on thursday, and AFA invited to a row of bands at blitz on friday.

Monday was fun thuogh; I worked until nine, and then met two old friends, wich I havent met for years. Well, the concert was good; the band is swedish and plays this camera obscura-ish happy-sad popmusic. After a couple of beers I was heading home with Astrid, and on the way we managed to sneak in on this galla for union tops! We managed to stay there for two hours, but got tossed out after a joyous time of wine stealing, hideing under tables, and rearranging all the flower decors:) After beeing caught the second time; we decided to call it a draw and get the hell out of there... Great way to spend time with people u havent seen in a while, and might lack things to talk about:)

On wednesday it was litterature evening at mono, with some boring stuff first, before the headliner; Claus Beck-Nielsen, read some parts of his newest book. It was really great; lots of stuff from copenhagen, and beeing "lost" on Nørrebro (wich is not an unfamiliar experience!)

Thursday was really heavvy, I was working untill late, then went for a few drinks when the bad news arrived... We went to work too grab a beer and talk some about it....

Woke up at eight at night yesterday, and got straight down to blitz to hook up with Lasse and Flemming(wich didnt show up....), saw two concerts with 2:20(I think thats what they are called) and los fastidios. Both good hardcore bands:) It was a real strange mood at Blitz though, noone seemed eager to talk about the suicide... I ended up with a beer-war with nina and jani, all soaked in beer I went to meet Mathias at garage. We got out when they closed and met two girls who was asking directions, so we ended up playing truth or dare at the cemetery, which at first almost killed me, and then Mathias... He fell down a sloap of 4-5 meters, so we decided to stop the game and watch the sunrise instead:)

Found this Electralane record called "axes", its much better than their first "the power out", else on the musicfront its been mostly eric`s trip with the song "sunlight" & "listen", also afghan whigs "be sweet"& "my curse" that has been rolling my newly acuired mp3 player. Great to have music while walking again:)

No comments: