Friday, May 13, 2005

I discovered

this fantastic Bostonbased band today; "the burning paris", the song "coral city ruin" is perfect for todays shape. I just cant help playing it over and over again. They remind me abit of mogwai, but they`ve got vocals and uses piano and some violinish instruments; bit like godspeed meets carrissas wierd.......

Yesterday was a bit heavy, starting the day with buying myself a ticket to the roskilde festival but I lost it; 1400nok way out the window! But as luck would have it I found it in the middle of the main square in Oslo!!!:D After that it was free wine and booze at work.... wine tasteing... and after a small nap backstage, we went on an extreemly cool concert at blå with Saul Williams.
The place was boiling! And then we ended up at work again... How I managed that is unbelieveable. I even scare myself sometimes... Its my friend Simons birthday today, and then im off to work at 23, so its gonna be a bit calmer...

Ive got invited to help a friend with a short movie; or rather a film marathon; u get 24 hours to film, and then 24 hours to do the clipping. Sounds like fun stress to me. I also got a request on curateing the street art part of a culture jam festival at humla, but Im not sure yet... Need to have some spare time for myself...

No comments: