...seems I forgot all about this blogg again, perhaps it's time to drop it for good... Anyhow; check this out, it's hillarious;
Else there's been too much going on at the moment. Trying to settle with new rutines at work, finish up the øya-stage including coping with an entirely new organisation. Everything has been going too fast since All Tomorrows parties,wich was the best festival ever. Total indie-rock heaven... Shellac of north america was superb playing two days for two hours:)Best way ever to start a day; shellac for ages accompanied by black snakebites.
Since I haven't written in this thingey for awhile I'm having problems remembering all the concerts; there was the ATP, the musicfest and the usual amount in addition to that; so honestly I'm really not sure if I can remember it all....
Anyhow it's Accelerator coming up to next weekend, with an insane line-up;
Bright Eyes (US)
Brightblack Morning Light (US)
Cansei De Ser Sexy (BRA)
Cold War Kids (US)
Danielson (US)
Digitalism (DE)
Electrelane (UK)
Frida Hyvönen (SWE)
Gruff Rhys (UK)
Interpol (US
Isis (US)
Jamie T (UK)
Jens Lekman (SWE)
José González (SWE)
Junior Boys (CAN)
Kate Nash (UK)
Loney, Dear (S)
Lykke Li (S)
Maps (US)
Menomena (US)
Modest Mouse (US)
O'Death (US)
Peter Bjorn and John (SWE)
Rufus Wainwright (US)
Studio (SWE)
Taken By Trees (SWE)
The Gossip (US)
The Hold Steady (US)
The Long Blondes (UK)
The Maccabees (UK)
The Metros (UK)
The Presets (AUS)
The Sea and Cake (US)
The Tough Alliance (S)
Tokyo Police Club (CAN)
TV On The Radio (US)
Gonna be grand as hell!!!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment